Gallant: adjective – brave, spirited, noble-minded, or chivalrous
Hello! And thank you for visiting my website. I am Robert Gallant, Voice Artist.
– A vocally flexible talent with good creative instincts
– A voiceover professional who is budget friendly, efficient and fun to work with
– Equally facile in both English and French
- Naturally dynamic sound
- Delivery style: mellifluous, believable, big, charming, deep, dynamic, expressive, folksy, intelligent, mature, powerful, smooth, trustworthy and warm.
- Naturally sound like a buddy, dad, everyman, news anchor, story teller and teacher.
- Well-trained ears picking up any mistakes made
- Take direction well, and able to apply it to content material
- Vocally aged 40-60
- Commercial and narration both good choices
I previously had a career as a CEO of non profits serving people with various disabilities, with a side hobby as a singer. As a member of the Social Venture Network, I worked with many companies pursuing the triple bottom line of People, Planet and Profit. My long years of involvement in social causes have given me familiarity with services and advocacy related to deafness, broad communication disorders, intellectual disabilities, elder services, and mental illness.
A bass-baritone voice gets put to many uses over the years – from soothing many infants, schmoozing in countless telephone conversations and conference presentations, entertaining and educating audiences in radio and TV interviews, being the signature voice of companies I’ve directed and, adding my fluency and love of French, singing cabarets. As a parent and grandparent (and even great grandparent) I have had numerous occasions to perfect the art of storytelling.
All of these areas offer me engagements in sectors I am knowledgeable about and which I pursue passionately.
My professional training was with Tom Force and the team at SuchaVoice. Along with a state of the art voice recording studio, I am fully equipped with the professional skills you need.
Demos & Examples
Feel free to explore examples of my work, below. I’m ready to work for you as Your Gallant Voice!
Commercial Demo Reel
Narrations Demo Reel
Clos du Bois
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Oradour: Villages des Martyrs on Audible – Unabridged. James Stephens (Author), Robert V. Gallant (Narrator), Stephen Briggs (Publisher) Free download with Audible trial
I have approved the audiobook, it has been narrated professionally, and has brought the story to life. It was a joy to write, and you have taken it to the next level. Thank you.
Review in Audible by Donald Marsden: “Robert V Gallant’s voice has a wise and mature resonance — an expressiveness appropriate to the sad events at Oradour. His voice carries the narrative forward and holds the listener from start to finish”
- Summary: Spencer Johnson’s Who Moved My Cheese?
- HyperLube Commercial for Canadian French Market – feedback from John Trybulec, TRYHAD, LLC:Thank you, Robert. Excellent work. Took direction well. Quick delivery of product. Friendly.
- How to Make BBQ Sauce – Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making BBQ Sauce
- RV Living: A Comprehensive Guide to RV Living Full-time
- RV Living: A Practical Guide for RV Living Full-Time
- Presentation for The Mount of Sorrows documentary in Slovenia
- 100 Lessons in Leadership Powerful Advice That Will Transform Your Life
- The Settlers’ Empire – just published
- Le Petit Prince (recorded for GrandChildren – feel free to download)
- Gallant Voice Wizard Have Merlyn – will Narrate! Just finished an evening reading Harry Potter at a birthday party! They loved it!
Robert came to our house and braved our dangerous icy driveway to read a few chapters of my wife’s favorite books to her for birthday. Robert was very entertaining and courteous. His voice was soothing and made my wife smile as he read different parts of the story. It was a nice relaxing night of wine, cheese and storytelling in our own home. Robert was an exceptional reader and I would recommend his wonderful voice and presence for similar events.
HyperLube and Super Coolant Commercials for Canadian French Market
Terre en Folie
Please fill out the form below to send me an email! Or, call me at 413.253.2232.